Skip to main content

| The Fashion Tag (15 Questions) | 21/07/17 |

MORNING YOU GORGEOUS BUNCH! Today I thought I would be a little bit cringeeey and step into a blog post that is pretty standard and generic. I admittedly have never done anything like this before, so apologies if this isn't the kind of blog post you'd hoped for haha. So today's blog post is... THE FASHION TAG! Enjoy beauties...


- OUTFIT -
Dress: Jack Wills
Handbag: ASOS
Espadrilles: Dune

1) What is your style?
I would describe my style as quite bohemian, due to the fact that I love loose fitting clothing; neutral colours, and all things tassels and floral which reflect a lot of 70's vibes. However, I do also have 90's grunge tendencies, as mom jeans teamed with an oversized checked shirt, or baggy tees partnered with a thousand rips in my jeans or denim jacket is always right down my street. 

2) Who is your fashion role model?
My fashion role model is absolutely without a doubt, Kate Moss. I am completely obsessed and slightly infatuated by her and her style. I think she has blossomed entirely in the fashion industry, and has made a career for herself that most can only dream of. Her modelling talents, iconic face and personal style have brought me endless inspiration and I will forever credit her for being the inspiration for my biggest passion (and my own career direction hopes).




3) What do you ALWAYS wear?
On a cold day, I always opt for jeans and a jumper because typically I'm not a fond lover of tights and anything exposing my legs slightly when its freezing outside. Furthermore, in the summer I am always wearing a pair of sunglasses - in fact most of the year I will have a pair of sunglasses to hand.

4)  What are your favourite pair of jeans?
My absolute staple pair of jeans currently, are my three quarter-length ASOS blue denim jeans. They fit remarkably snugly and I think they just look awesome and effortlessly cool. 


5) What are your favourite pair of sunglasses?
Without a doubt, my favourite pair of sunglasses are my beloved round vintage ones from Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses. I have owned these for a year and have worn them for the most part of the whole year. They are the perfect fit for my little head, they always make an outfit 100 times better, and I just love the vintage vibes they bring. ULTIMATE SHADES. 


6) What are your favourite pair of shoes?
To be honest, I'm not much of a shoe enthusiast, but if I'm being completely truthful, my favourite pair of shoes are probably a pair of turquoise blue lace up trainers from ASOS that costed me about £20. They are extremely dirty and are incredibly scuffed all over, but they give maximum comfort and I would not give them up for the world.

7) Who inspired you to write about fashion?
I'm not really sure what initially drew me to start writing a fashion blog, but I knew it was a passion of mine so I just sort of decided I wanted to do it. However, I do remember looking at Lottie Bown's blog and thinking, I definitely want to take the plunge and create my own little cosy, tranquil hub on the internet. ---- Link to her blog here.

8) What is your favourite shop/online store?
ASOS. Need I say more?

9) Who is your favourite fashion related YouTuber?
At first thought, it would definitely be Lizzie Hadfield from shotfromthestreet, however I have been loving Megan Ellaby SO FLIPPIN MUCH over the past few months, so I might go as far to say she's overtaken Lizzie ever so slightly at the moment. Lizzie is exceptionally classy and chic, and experiments with a lot of high street versus high end content, which I love - I am also completely obsessed with her blog. Megan, on the other hand, is a lot more 'relatable' in the sense she is a lot more high street focused, and her style is a lot brighter and bolder which really excites me! I will plug Megan's YouTube here,and Lizzie's here.

10) Your wardrobe is mostly full of...?
Checked shirts, tea dresses and Georges clothes.

11) Do you always think about your outfit of the day, or do you just opt for comfort?
It really depends on the day, if I want to have a productive day, whether that be going out and doing stuff, or be sitting in the house writing blog posts and getting uni work/ housework done, then I will plan out myself a nice outfit that makes me feel confident and ready for a productive day ahead. Whereas, if I'm just hanging out, or haven't got any solid plans then I will 100% just throw anything I feel comfortable in, on. I always ensure that I am wearing a comfortable outfit, as I am a huge fan of easy fashion and hate fiddly clothes that need attending to whilst being worn - all about that easy life. :)

12) If you had £5000 to spend on one item, what would you choose?
I really couldn't choose, I would feel completely stupid purchasing something that costs that much, I'd rather get a large ASOS order on the go, than to spend £5000 on one item. However, if I did have to purchase something high-end, it would definitely be a pair of sunglasses as I know I would get my wear out of them, suggesting its a little better value for money. But truly, I could not justify spending that much on one item.

13) Heels or flats?
Flats 100%. The only time I ever wear a pair of heels is if I wear a heeled boot on a night out. Otherwise, you will basically never see me in heels. They're just difficult and annoying lol, even though I am short, I don't care enough to wear heels!

14) What is your current go-to handbag?
I have a black ASOS straw bag that's quite large and I have reached for that a lot recently, especially if I'm having a weekend away with George or going off on a day trip, its super ideal.

15) Do you own anything you haven't ever worn?
Unfortunately, yes. I have a few things I've purchased (mostly tops) and have never worn. How awful of me!!!

That's all for today, thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it was a little different to usual, which hopefully was a good thing. See ya'll soon!

Sending peace and love x


'I wish you'd still check in now and again. I came to depend on our wild conversation. The way we would speak in depth of dead stars and foreign cities, and share all our innermost anxieties and aspirations. You always left me feeling rested and renewed, and ready to face another day.' Beau Taplin / Wild Conversation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| The Floral Dress | 17/10/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G Morning guys. This post is the final one displaying the photos from my first ever fashion shoot with  Now Photography  so I hope you enjoy as there will be more to come. I truly loved my first ever shoot and so I have decided to continue with this format of blogging. I feel as though I can maintain the personal and intimate side of my blog, while displaying some better quality images that provide a much better representation of the look I aim to achieve, and the details of my styling can be more accurately portrayed.  - OUTFIT - Dress:  ASOS Fishnets:  ASOS Boots:  New Look As you can probably tell, this blog post is entirely central to this gorgeous ASOS number. The floral dress of dreams. Whilst it may not be the simple 'little black dress' that is desirable in everyone's wardrobe, I feel as though this makes me feel just as good. The fit, the pattern, the button detailing and the almighty swish that t

| Festival / Holiday Look No.1 | 20/06/17 |

HELLO HELLO! So this is going to be a little 'saga' of looks I've selected that I think would be super appropriate for your summer holidays, or equally just as good as a festival outfit. I am aiming to make them as realistic as possible, in the sense that each outfit is something that I would actually wear on holiday, and also so that each look is relatively affordable and could incorporate items you already have hidden in your wardrobe, alongside more trend-based pieces. Hopefully, this will be a success and may inspire you while planning your own holiday outfits. I don't know about you guys, but I find it ever so tedious trying to plan holiday outfits, so I feel like this would help me! Lastly, I am going away soon myself, so I am hoping to use these blog posts to document outfit ideas that I will be able to wear myself! ENJOY. - OUTFIT - Top:  Pretty Little Thing Skirt:  ASOS Sunglasses:  Spitfire Earrings:  ASOS Espadrilles:  ASOS

Angel brownies

Morning guys,  So yesterday I decided it would be fun to make some brownies but also adding a Christmas twist! So I whipped out my rose gold Angel cutter that I purchased from Sainsbury's - it's currently in the sale for something crazy like £1 and 'tried' to make some yummy festive treats. ALSO; this is my first baking themed blog post, therefore you have to let me off for poor aesthetics on the presentation front!!  YOU WILL NEED: 100G COCOA 250G BUTTER 500G CASTER SUGAR 4 BEATEN EGGS 100G SELF-RAISING FLOUR OPTIONAL: ICING SUGAR TO DUST So firstly, preheat the oven to 180-160 degrees Celsius and then you need to measure out the cocoa, butter and sugar, and pop them in a large saucepan. Keep the heat on the hob low, it just needs to gently melt the ingredients together. Keep mixing too, or it'll stick to the bottom of the pan which is no good! Then, once mixed together, beat your eggs, and slowly add to the mixture. Only add a little at a time, mix, then add a bit