Skip to main content

| Boho Queen Jewelry & I'm finally a Boho Queen | 15/06/17 |

HEY GUYS! 

So this is an unexpected blog post for you all, as I generally post once a week, but EH, its ya lucky day. This blog post is directly linked to the brand Boho Queen Jewelry, who have kindly taken the time to collaborate with me. I have been so excited awaiting my gift from them, and now my earrings and necklace (necklace not in this post) have arrived, I can finally talk to you about how cool their jewellery really is, and why you should head over to their site!


- OUTFIT -
Dress:ASOS
Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry
Denim Jacket: ASOS

Firstly, I would like to say that their jewellery is particularly decorative, and is incredibly bohemian themed. So, for those of you who love chunky, decorative, or intricate designed jewellery, then you will love Boho Queen Jewelry as a brand, just as much as I do.



Secondly, I want to share my first impressions of their products, to give you all the most accurate review possible. The jewellery was well protected during transit, and the use of bubble wrap assured me that my jewellery had been cared for through delivery. The packaging is not very decorative or luxury, however it fulfils its purpose - essential. On first impressions, the jewellery looks beautiful, and of a good quality. I have only managed to wear my earrings once so far, but I love the way they look; they're not too heavy to wear for long periods of time; and they feel secure in my ears, not as though they're going to fall off (because they're backless).


Overall, I would highly recommend Boho Queen Jewelry to you all, as I think you'd really appreciate the stock they have, especially as its festival season and statement jewellery is critical! I also have a 20% OFF CODE for you all to use, to give you 20% OFF your order, alongside FREE SHIPPING. 

CODE: BohoQueen


Sending peace and love to you all, and for those in the U.K have a lovely Father's Day weekend!

Thank you to Boho Queen Jewelry for collaborating with me x

Their instagram: @BohoQueenJewelry


'The way I love you is relentless. It breaks my concentration and when I am busy and drifts my mind away to thoughts of you when I am in the middle of conversation. Like a desperate, needy child it pokes and prods tirelessly for my attention. And in the end, it always gets it.' Beau Taplin / Relentless

Popular posts from this blog

| Going Back To Basics | 10/10/17 |

Gooood morning, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I wanted to share with you another post from my first fashion photo shoot. This outfit, I feel, is perfect for this transitional period, and is also verging on the smart side of fashion (for me anyway, lol). I really enjoyed piecing together this outfit, and trying to experiment with my personal style. As you all undoubtedly know, I often opt for the comfier garments and that aspect of my style definitely is portrayed through most of my blog posts. But equally, trying something new is exhilarating, particularly with Autumn homing into view so I want to diversify my wardrobe. I am loving the tailored look, and am growing fonder of fitted tops that enhance my body a lot more than a baggy tshirt or oversized jacket would. 

- OUTFIT - Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses Polo Top: Topshop Tailored Trousers: ASOS Boots: Office Bag: Michael Kors



When playing around with your wardrobe pieces and personal style, I think it is incredibl…

| All Women Are Real Women | 07/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G


| OUTFIT - Hat: Asos | Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry | Coat: New Look | Dress: Miss Selfridge | Ankle Boots: Asos |




Morning everyone, and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share with you a very autumnal outfit, that I am dearly in love with. When it comes to planning outfits to shoot, it can honestly take me hours to complete a single look, but this outfit was a rarity in the sense I rustled it up in about twenty minutes, so I am thrilled with the outcome. As I mentioned in my last post, outfit planning and styling is definitely a love/hate situation for me, so finding an outfit that is fleeky with ease is a wonderful feeling.

So, lets begin with the coat. I am a huge lover of coats, and I am admittedly beginning to accumulate quite the collection of jackets and winter coats, however this is my newest addition to my wardrobe coat-wise, and I picked this up on the Asos website. This pea/military style coat is by New Look and was an incredible price of ab…

| Styling For Winter, Without Spending A Fortune | 21/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G
| OUTFIT | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren | Tshirt: Asos | Scarf: Burberry (fake lol) | Jeans: Asos | Cardigan: Liz Claiborne | Boots: Office |


SUP GUYS! How are we all doing this morning? 
I am currently sat on my bed in the late afternoon, with a hot cup of tea to hand (hopefully I won't forget about it), and I am really digging deep in my thoughts in terms of what I want to talk about today. A stressed student, on the cusp of several deadlines and all I can think about is this blog post. Blogging is a funny thing, sometimes it is my ultimate escape where I can just unwind and spill out onto the page whatever springs to mind. But sometimes, blogging can feel overwhelming, like I am being forced to think about my reality in its most raw state, and sometimes life is not all fun and games, and I just don't really want to come to terms with my busy mind. 
Before I babble on about life and bore you all, lets jump straight in to the outfit I have styled for you t…