Skip to main content

| Boho Queen Jewelry & I'm finally a Boho Queen | 15/06/17 |

HEY GUYS! 

So this is an unexpected blog post for you all, as I generally post once a week, but EH, its ya lucky day. This blog post is directly linked to the brand Boho Queen Jewelry, who have kindly taken the time to collaborate with me. I have been so excited awaiting my gift from them, and now my earrings and necklace (necklace not in this post) have arrived, I can finally talk to you about how cool their jewellery really is, and why you should head over to their site!


- OUTFIT -
Dress:ASOS
Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry
Denim Jacket: ASOS

Firstly, I would like to say that their jewellery is particularly decorative, and is incredibly bohemian themed. So, for those of you who love chunky, decorative, or intricate designed jewellery, then you will love Boho Queen Jewelry as a brand, just as much as I do.



Secondly, I want to share my first impressions of their products, to give you all the most accurate review possible. The jewellery was well protected during transit, and the use of bubble wrap assured me that my jewellery had been cared for through delivery. The packaging is not very decorative or luxury, however it fulfils its purpose - essential. On first impressions, the jewellery looks beautiful, and of a good quality. I have only managed to wear my earrings once so far, but I love the way they look; they're not too heavy to wear for long periods of time; and they feel secure in my ears, not as though they're going to fall off (because they're backless).


Overall, I would highly recommend Boho Queen Jewelry to you all, as I think you'd really appreciate the stock they have, especially as its festival season and statement jewellery is critical! I also have a 20% OFF CODE for you all to use, to give you 20% OFF your order, alongside FREE SHIPPING. 

CODE: BohoQueen


Sending peace and love to you all, and for those in the U.K have a lovely Father's Day weekend!

Thank you to Boho Queen Jewelry for collaborating with me x

Their instagram: @BohoQueenJewelry


'The way I love you is relentless. It breaks my concentration and when I am busy and drifts my mind away to thoughts of you when I am in the middle of conversation. Like a desperate, needy child it pokes and prods tirelessly for my attention. And in the end, it always gets it.' Beau Taplin / Relentless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| The Floral Dress | 17/10/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G Morning guys. This post is the final one displaying the photos from my first ever fashion shoot with  Now Photography  so I hope you enjoy as there will be more to come. I truly loved my first ever shoot and so I have decided to continue with this format of blogging. I feel as though I can maintain the personal and intimate side of my blog, while displaying some better quality images that provide a much better representation of the look I aim to achieve, and the details of my styling can be more accurately portrayed.  - OUTFIT - Dress:  ASOS Fishnets:  ASOS Boots:  New Look As you can probably tell, this blog post is entirely central to this gorgeous ASOS number. The floral dress of dreams. Whilst it may not be the simple 'little black dress' that is desirable in everyone's wardrobe, I feel as though this makes me feel just as good. The fit, the pattern, the button detailing and the almighty swish that t

| Festival / Holiday Look No.1 | 20/06/17 |

HELLO HELLO! So this is going to be a little 'saga' of looks I've selected that I think would be super appropriate for your summer holidays, or equally just as good as a festival outfit. I am aiming to make them as realistic as possible, in the sense that each outfit is something that I would actually wear on holiday, and also so that each look is relatively affordable and could incorporate items you already have hidden in your wardrobe, alongside more trend-based pieces. Hopefully, this will be a success and may inspire you while planning your own holiday outfits. I don't know about you guys, but I find it ever so tedious trying to plan holiday outfits, so I feel like this would help me! Lastly, I am going away soon myself, so I am hoping to use these blog posts to document outfit ideas that I will be able to wear myself! ENJOY. - OUTFIT - Top:  Pretty Little Thing Skirt:  ASOS Sunglasses:  Spitfire Earrings:  ASOS Espadrilles:  ASOS

| Keeping Thing's Simple | 26/05/17 |

HEY DUDES... I have been loving this change of weather this week; the continuous downpour of rain was just beginning to dampen my mood (pun very much intended), but now that the sun is shining, I feel very much refreshed and ready to provide summer content for you funky lot.  Before I get cracking, how do we all feel about money? Personally, I find money, and the absence of , utterly stressful. Since leaving home, I've felt overwhelmed at times with the responsibility of handling money; ensuring I have enough money to pay bills on time and so that I never run out. As a student, obviously this can be overbearingly painful at times as student loans aren't the most generous. However, I would honestly love to know if this is it now, for the rest of time, am I going to spend my entire existence feeling concerned about what's in my bank?!?!?!?! WILL THE PAIN EVER END?! Anyway, before I give myself premature grey hair and wrinkles, let's get on with things...