Skip to main content

| Adventure After Adventure | 07/05/17 |


Evening all! I hope you're all feeling great and that life is treating you well. I wanted to write a blog post today because I am very fast approaching the end of my first year of studying at University - 2 MORE DAYS TO GO, HURRAH. So, with that in mind, I have the joy of trying to plan my lengthy summer whilst being constantly reminded of the debt and penniless state I am and will be in for the foreseeable future. Mostly, I hope to earn some money but also to do some cool shit. Hopefully. Although, the thought of being a waitress or cleaning five days a week doesn't wholly appeal to me, so I have a new game plan. Strategy number two... My Etsy shop. Today, myself and George spent the afternoon pulling together the beginnings of an Etsy store, where I will predominantly be selling hand-made art, but with the hope of delving deeper into the fashion world also... I will leave a link here and now FINALLY, I will resume the blog post...


- OUTFIT -
Jumper: ZARA
Jeans: ASOS
Sunglasses: Jeepers Peepers
Loafers: ASOS





As you all know from my last post, I am in absolute love with these jeans because they are simply the ultimate Spring jean. I honestly think they look so funky and that even paired with a simple jumper, I feel so fabulous and confident wearing them. The only slight criticism I have is that they're very tight fitting which may not appeal to all body types/ confidence levels, however I am surprisingly pleased with this fit as I think they create such a gorgeous silhouette that I've not experienced before in ASOS denim. 

This jumper is also such a staple piece in my wardrobe and I wear this at almost any time of year. I LOVE IT MAN!! !!! !!!! !!! ! ! ! !!!!

Lastly, are these embroidered loafers that I purchased as part of the ASOS SS16 collection. For those of you who are followers of fashion and trends, you will most definitely be aware that loafers are all the range these days, and that the Gucci loafers are undoubtedly one of the most desirable designer pieces out there at the moment. However, not all of us have the disposable income for a pair of £500+ loafers, so it is great to know the high street offer some fantastic alternatives. These are from last year but they are still available here. I will also link some cool alternatives that ASOS have in stock right now...


That's all from me, see you all super soon.

PEACE OUT X

P.S Don't forget to check out my Etsy store PUNKYARTPARTY<3 


Popular posts from this blog

| Going Back To Basics | 10/10/17 |

Gooood morning, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I wanted to share with you another post from my first fashion photo shoot. This outfit, I feel, is perfect for this transitional period, and is also verging on the smart side of fashion (for me anyway, lol). I really enjoyed piecing together this outfit, and trying to experiment with my personal style. As you all undoubtedly know, I often opt for the comfier garments and that aspect of my style definitely is portrayed through most of my blog posts. But equally, trying something new is exhilarating, particularly with Autumn homing into view so I want to diversify my wardrobe. I am loving the tailored look, and am growing fonder of fitted tops that enhance my body a lot more than a baggy tshirt or oversized jacket would. 

- OUTFIT - Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses Polo Top: Topshop Tailored Trousers: ASOS Boots: Office Bag: Michael Kors



When playing around with your wardrobe pieces and personal style, I think it is incredibl…

| All Women Are Real Women | 07/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G


| OUTFIT - Hat: Asos | Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry | Coat: New Look | Dress: Miss Selfridge | Ankle Boots: Asos |




Morning everyone, and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share with you a very autumnal outfit, that I am dearly in love with. When it comes to planning outfits to shoot, it can honestly take me hours to complete a single look, but this outfit was a rarity in the sense I rustled it up in about twenty minutes, so I am thrilled with the outcome. As I mentioned in my last post, outfit planning and styling is definitely a love/hate situation for me, so finding an outfit that is fleeky with ease is a wonderful feeling.

So, lets begin with the coat. I am a huge lover of coats, and I am admittedly beginning to accumulate quite the collection of jackets and winter coats, however this is my newest addition to my wardrobe coat-wise, and I picked this up on the Asos website. This pea/military style coat is by New Look and was an incredible price of ab…

| Styling For Winter, Without Spending A Fortune | 21/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G
| OUTFIT | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren | Tshirt: Asos | Scarf: Burberry (fake lol) | Jeans: Asos | Cardigan: Liz Claiborne | Boots: Office |


SUP GUYS! How are we all doing this morning? 
I am currently sat on my bed in the late afternoon, with a hot cup of tea to hand (hopefully I won't forget about it), and I am really digging deep in my thoughts in terms of what I want to talk about today. A stressed student, on the cusp of several deadlines and all I can think about is this blog post. Blogging is a funny thing, sometimes it is my ultimate escape where I can just unwind and spill out onto the page whatever springs to mind. But sometimes, blogging can feel overwhelming, like I am being forced to think about my reality in its most raw state, and sometimes life is not all fun and games, and I just don't really want to come to terms with my busy mind. 
Before I babble on about life and bore you all, lets jump straight in to the outfit I have styled for you t…