Skip to main content

| 02.02.17 | My Favourite Straight Legged Jeans |






This week has been an awfully cold one, miserable in a way. So I am sat here with a steaming cuppa and a choccy biscuit (a few biccys lets be honest) trying to piece together my affection towards my current wardrobe state. To be honest, I've been focusing on building my wardrobe up with basics because they are quite honestly the most effective way of creating a wardrobe that is practical, so much so that I am beginning to be able to create an outfit with relative speed each day. I must admit I am loving it, and so buying basics is truly the best thing.



 | OUTFIT | COAT: NEON ROSE | JUMPER: DAISY STREET | JEANS: ASOS | BOOTS: ASOS | BAG: EARTHSQUARED |




So part of my newly build-able wardrobe are these gorgeous jeans by ASOS. I purchased these a few months ago, but ASOS do stock a wide variety of jeans such as these; just search ASOS straight leg jeans in to the search bar and you'll be blessed with many pairs to choose from.

I mostly love these because they're comfortable, and the raw edged hem is a really simple and effortless way of introducing a bit of sass to an every day outfit. They also look incredible with ankle boots as I am showcasing here, but they're especially desirable with heeled boots.




Northampton town clearing up litter especially for me to shoot...goals.

To add, the hem on these jeans are even more interesting because they're different lengths at the front from the back - shorter at the front. I feel like this is a great cut for jeans, particularly when wearing ankle boots because it shows off the slightest bit of ankle which is so flattering when keeping things simple.



I also wanted to talk to you guys about routines and lifestyle choices because I feel like its ever so important to organise your schedule and lifestyle in a way that fits you. Through being at University I have discovered how crucial it is to have a balance, and to be organised. Separating work time and social time can be challenging at times, as its so easy and evidently tempting to put work aside so you can enjoy time with your friends, but disciplining yourself to have set time for each is incredibly important in order for you to be as successful as possible and to also keep yourself feeling relaxed, rather than stressed out and rushing things to meet deadlines or to please others. Also, eating right and sleeping right are incredibly significant, as your sleeping pattern and eating habits majorly effect your mood, your health and your general attitude towards each day. I may try and come up with some top tips for staying organised, and I'll try pop them on the next blog post, although like most of you, I am also learning to manage my time and to avoid oversleeping and eating junk. Lol.


That's all from me, I will see you all next week for another post! Peace out xxx


'Date someone who is your home but who is also an adventure every day.'

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Coat Styling & The Most Important Aspects Of Life.

Evening everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far and are keeping warm and cosy in this awfully miserable British weather. I also expect that you have seen the John Lewis Christmas Advert for this year, or else you're a slight scrooge and complete disappointment. Watch it here before you continue to read this blog post, if you haven't already indulged in the festivity because it is wildlife-filled and exceeds the word cute.

American politics aside, I am hopeful that you have all had a great week working hard, and are being rewarded with a relaxing weekend so far. There's nothing quite like a chilled out weekend after a busy week. Lush.



- OUTFIT - Coat: Asos Sunglasses: Monki Choker: Asos Tee: Asos Jeans: Missguided Boots: Asos



This week I thought I would go all guns blazing with a wintery blog post, as I have been desperately waiting to start wearing this gorgeous coat. Although, I'll be wearing from now until probably April before we see sunshine agai…

October 21st 2016. An evening of reflection.

Hello!
So, picture this: A slightly sleep deprived student perched on the step of the backdoor, coffee to hand. The sweet sound of Nick Mulvey's album First Mind complimenting the silence of an empty house. A cold, crisp evening in midst October and a wandering mind. I decided to write this post as an expression of reflection and contentment, a diversion from the usual materialistic posts on fashion items and styling attempts.

I would firstly just like to apologise for not posting in a few weeks, but as you may or may not know, I have just began my university adventure and despite the fact I have only been here three weeks, I feel as though its already been a lifetime of experiences and lessons learned.

First day of uni
University has honestly been the most insane journey so far: the almost sleepless nights; extreme consumption of alcohol and trying to find my way around university and the town I now call home. I have enjoyed every hungover moment and I simply feel like I needed …

| I'm Feeling Tropical | 15/06/17 |

HEY DUDES!

In less than a month I am tooting off to Spain for the festival Benicassim with George and some friends, so the next couple of posts are going to be pretty central to outfits relating to festival attire and what I've been wearing during my trip. So, this is the last 'normal' outfit I will be posting for a few weeks, yet to be honest, this is still relatively holiday appropriate. Hope you enjoy.


- OUTFIT -
Shirt: ASOS
Shorts: ??not sure??
Trainers: ASOS
Earrings: ASOS


sorry about the awful brow game...lol

The focal point of this post is evidently this insane shirt by ASOS. When I first came across this shirt on the ASOS website, I absolutely fell in love with the back detailing of it, and also the sketchiness(?) that the print provides. I was also really digging the orange and pink vibes, alongside all the other colours proudly displayed on this piece. However, I must say when it arrived by the lovely DPD that knows me very well now (lol) it really didn't loo…