Skip to main content

I AM BACK.... WITH BELL SLEEVES

      

Afternoon my lovely lovely readers!!

I have literally vanished off the blogging planet since the beginning of January, and I obviously therefore haven't been updating you with trendy treasures, so I'm sorry for that!! Sometimes though, you need to take a break (a six month break lol) and since I had Alevels this year I really needed to focus my time on those. Also, I've had a bit of a rocky year so far and so I really needed to spend some time on myself and my own well being. But I am 100% back and ready to get back on board with the blog. I am sooo excited! So I hope you enjoy :)

Dress: Kiss The Sky (Asos) 
White Sunglasses: Primark
Peach Sunglasses: Topshop
Heels: Asos 
Fringe bag: New Look
Hoop earrings: Asos

So, this year I have been completely infatuated so far with festival inspired items of clothing, boho patterns and as always, I've been enjoying fringing on items. So, I figured that this dress would be perfect for a summers day, as it's got the most lovely boho inspired pattern. I also adore the colours, coral, blues and pale tones that work ever so well together. I was also intrigued to adventure with Bell Sleeves. I love them. They're so elegant and floaty which I think makes this dress particularly gorgeous and a lot smarter than a dress with regular sleeves. The choker neckline is also great, as it means you haven't got to be too full-on with accessories, and as we all know accessories in the summer heat can be problematic. I only purchased this dress recently, and is still available on Asos. To pair with the dress, I wanted to keep it simple. The hoop earrings from Asos are fab, I've been wearing them a lot and they're so light and easy to pop in. Also, the heels are from Asos, but I've had these a year or so now so they are no longer available. I think nude shoes are so handy, whether they're pumps, sandals or heels, everyone needs some! 

Generally, I love this outfit as it's cool but effortless and I would definitely recommend having a look at what items Kiss The Sky have available on Asos! 

Lots of love,
 

Link to the dress: 
Kiss The Sky Dress

Popular posts from this blog

| Going Back To Basics | 10/10/17 |

Gooood morning, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I wanted to share with you another post from my first fashion photo shoot. This outfit, I feel, is perfect for this transitional period, and is also verging on the smart side of fashion (for me anyway, lol). I really enjoyed piecing together this outfit, and trying to experiment with my personal style. As you all undoubtedly know, I often opt for the comfier garments and that aspect of my style definitely is portrayed through most of my blog posts. But equally, trying something new is exhilarating, particularly with Autumn homing into view so I want to diversify my wardrobe. I am loving the tailored look, and am growing fonder of fitted tops that enhance my body a lot more than a baggy tshirt or oversized jacket would. 

- OUTFIT - Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses Polo Top: Topshop Tailored Trousers: ASOS Boots: Office Bag: Michael Kors



When playing around with your wardrobe pieces and personal style, I think it is incredibl…

| All Women Are Real Women | 07/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G


| OUTFIT - Hat: Asos | Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry | Coat: New Look | Dress: Miss Selfridge | Ankle Boots: Asos |




Morning everyone, and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share with you a very autumnal outfit, that I am dearly in love with. When it comes to planning outfits to shoot, it can honestly take me hours to complete a single look, but this outfit was a rarity in the sense I rustled it up in about twenty minutes, so I am thrilled with the outcome. As I mentioned in my last post, outfit planning and styling is definitely a love/hate situation for me, so finding an outfit that is fleeky with ease is a wonderful feeling.

So, lets begin with the coat. I am a huge lover of coats, and I am admittedly beginning to accumulate quite the collection of jackets and winter coats, however this is my newest addition to my wardrobe coat-wise, and I picked this up on the Asos website. This pea/military style coat is by New Look and was an incredible price of ab…

| Styling For Winter, Without Spending A Fortune | 21/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G
| OUTFIT | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren | Tshirt: Asos | Scarf: Burberry (fake lol) | Jeans: Asos | Cardigan: Liz Claiborne | Boots: Office |


SUP GUYS! How are we all doing this morning? 
I am currently sat on my bed in the late afternoon, with a hot cup of tea to hand (hopefully I won't forget about it), and I am really digging deep in my thoughts in terms of what I want to talk about today. A stressed student, on the cusp of several deadlines and all I can think about is this blog post. Blogging is a funny thing, sometimes it is my ultimate escape where I can just unwind and spill out onto the page whatever springs to mind. But sometimes, blogging can feel overwhelming, like I am being forced to think about my reality in its most raw state, and sometimes life is not all fun and games, and I just don't really want to come to terms with my busy mind. 
Before I babble on about life and bore you all, lets jump straight in to the outfit I have styled for you t…