Skip to main content

40 pence

     

Evening all!

I just wanted to make a quick blog post for you all, and rather than focusing on a combination of items to create a certain look, I wanted to just draw your attention to one thing. My bucket hat. My eBay jackpot. My 40p purchase. 

Ok, so obviously this is a bucket hat not to everybody's taste, and to be honest it won't match with the vast majority of my wardrobe. However, it will be the most practical hat for the summer and/or holidays! So it will look fab with a bikini or swimsuit, or a beachy outfit. 

I just wanted to stress to you all that designer items or even high street items can often be overpriced and at times, you ought to remember if you take a little extra time, you can find yourselves a little gem for a great price. 

See you sooooon 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Coat Styling & The Most Important Aspects Of Life.

Evening everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far and are keeping warm and cosy in this awfully miserable British weather. I also expect that you have seen the John Lewis Christmas Advert for this year, or else you're a slight scrooge and complete disappointment. Watch it here before you continue to read this blog post, if you haven't already indulged in the festivity because it is wildlife-filled and exceeds the word cute.

American politics aside, I am hopeful that you have all had a great week working hard, and are being rewarded with a relaxing weekend so far. There's nothing quite like a chilled out weekend after a busy week. Lush.



- OUTFIT - Coat: Asos Sunglasses: Monki Choker: Asos Tee: Asos Jeans: Missguided Boots: Asos



This week I thought I would go all guns blazing with a wintery blog post, as I have been desperately waiting to start wearing this gorgeous coat. Although, I'll be wearing from now until probably April before we see sunshine agai…

| I'm Feeling Tropical | 15/06/17 |

HEY DUDES!

In less than a month I am tooting off to Spain for the festival Benicassim with George and some friends, so the next couple of posts are going to be pretty central to outfits relating to festival attire and what I've been wearing during my trip. So, this is the last 'normal' outfit I will be posting for a few weeks, yet to be honest, this is still relatively holiday appropriate. Hope you enjoy.


- OUTFIT -
Shirt: ASOS
Shorts: ??not sure??
Trainers: ASOS
Earrings: ASOS


sorry about the awful brow game...lol

The focal point of this post is evidently this insane shirt by ASOS. When I first came across this shirt on the ASOS website, I absolutely fell in love with the back detailing of it, and also the sketchiness(?) that the print provides. I was also really digging the orange and pink vibes, alongside all the other colours proudly displayed on this piece. However, I must say when it arrived by the lovely DPD that knows me very well now (lol) it really didn't loo…

| Autumn Is On The Way | 12/09/17 |

I am in absolute shock at how quickly this year is passing us by, how is it already September? As we all know, September is that time of year where everyone goes back to school/college/uni and we begin the much anticipated warm up to hot chocolate, fluffy socks and CHRISTMAS. Fear not, don't run away, I'm not one of those crazy Christmas people who begins to prepare the following Christmas in January, its just something to think about...


Autumn is becoming apparent now, and leaves will soon be falling from the trees, boots and coats will be dusted off from last year, and we will all begin to say those forbidden words, 'I am so cold'. Alongside many, Autumn is one of my favourite times of year, particularly in terms of fashion. I am a huge fan of comfort over style (ironically) so Autumn gives me the perfect excuse to allow my baggy jumpers and checked shirts to pass as fashion pieces. So today, I thought I would share with you all my first composed AW17 look. Please e…