Skip to main content

University open day!



MORNING!

So today I am off to visit a University which I am so excited about. I wanted to look smart for this occasion, but didn't want to look like I was in a business meeting or attending a family wedding - so!! 

The dress I am wearing I have used in a previous blog post and it's from ASOS! I love this dress because it's so comfortable and not at all bodycon so if you are wearing it for an entire day, you aren't crying inside because you need to take it off! I paired this with a cotton belt from WAREHOUSE which originally matches with a skirt I have, but I thought I would use it to finish off this dress. 
I bought this shirt from TKMAXX and so it may be difficult for you to find this shirt yourself because they don't have a huge array of stock in their stores, however the brand is SANS SOUCI so good luck trying to find that, haha. I like this shirt because it's so lightweight and is slightly baggy so again, gives your body freedom to move - horray! I also added a leather jacket to the mix because it's drawing closer into Autumn so layerslayerayers are eessential! This jacket is 100% leather and is from HEELIES. I love this because you can throw it with any item of your wardrobe for a rock chick look and to give you a little extra warmth. Lastly, shoes! I have recently been loving pointed shoes and these animal print slip ons from ASOS are fabulous - I've been wearing them so much! They are so comfy and make an outfit look really smart - hence why I picked these for today!! 

P.s sorry there was no fashion Friday post, I missed it too ! 

Angel xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| Does The Internet Influence Your Mental Health? | 26/12/17 |

A F T E R N O O N | SHOP MY OUTFIT: | COAT:  New Look | TEE:  Reserved | TROUSERS:  New Look | TRAINERS: H&M  | The internet is such a strange world, and it is in fact its own world - so far from reality yet so close, it redefines society conceptually to be honest. The internet can bring such wonderful things into the world: the announcement of a new baby, an endless supply of fashion inspiration, the top news at the fastest rate, and so many amazing memories and conversations can be shared between the beautiful people on this planet. The internet is an extraordinary place, and even more so as someone who has grown up in this time of technology. I bloody love the internet and all it brings to the world, I honestly think the internet is such a great platform for humanity to connect, share and create. However, I have been wondering my mind recently, quite intently, and have found myself shying away from the internet, and social media platforms. Despi...

| First Year Away From Home | 26/09/17 |

So for today's post, I am marking the end of my first year living away from home. It has been a crazy and wonderful first year experiencing the world from my new home away from my family, and I really have enjoyed every minute of it. Therefore, I deemed it was necessary to pop up a blog post so that I can reflect back to this day, and to remember the joyous first year away from home. This time last year... Despite the fact it doesn't even seem like all that long ago I was living back at home, getting my dinner cooked for me and my washing done, I do believe I have learned a great deal in this time. From learning to cook (a bit) to managing my time between social time, uni work and housework, it has all been such a great experience. I have become incredibly independent, and it is something I feel as though I have taken to really well, I love being independent and making my own way around the world. Learning to be brave and manage adult tasks has been interesting, and I ...

| My First Festival Experience. Thoughts From The Heart | 01/08/17 |

Morning all and welcome to a new week. Today's post is surrounding the much anticipated review of my first festival experience. As you may know if you've kept up-to-date with the blog recently, I attended FIB in Benicassim, which is a music festival! Today I wanted to share with you how I felt about my first festival, and whether I would recommend FIB as a festival I feel you cannot miss out on. ... THE JOURNEY In order to catch our flight, we had to be at Luton airport before 4am, so it was an incredibly early start to the day, wearily on about an hours sleep - thank goodness for Pret  and their delicious coffee that was the perfect pick-me-up. We then got on our two hour flight, and had about half an hour afterwards to stretch our legs before clambering onto the coach which had almost too good air conditioning because snoozing became impossible due to freezing to death. 3 hours later and we arrived in Benicassim. We applied our sun cream on thick, were hoarded in l...