Skip to main content

Taking all what's left of summer/ festival season


Floppy hat: Asos
Sunglasses: Asos
Scarf: Asos
Knitted dress: TU Sainsbury's
Bag: Marchino
Sandals: Asos

This could potentially be my last summery blog post for a while, unless there's a miracle and the sun comes out ASAP! Therefore, I felt it was necessary to post a festival style outfit. And yes, the facepaint is appalling but who cares eh?! 

Since this floppy hat from Asos is new to my wardrobe, I'm determined to feature it in many of my outfits and blog posts as possible. This hat is perfect for summer because it really does protect your face and eyes from the sun, however it is also a great wind barrier on these chillier summer days. I think it's definitely festival appropriate as most festivals are held outside, so, if you're going to any of the remaining festivals this summer, I would highly recommend packing a floppy hat! Asos also have a great range of floppy hats, not just this one!! 

As I've mentioned before, these sunglasses are perfect for a festival kind of outfit because they're so funky and sheek! They're bold, bright and I don't know, I just think they are fantastic for making a statement! And you always need a pair of sunnies for festivals because you do not want to be blinded by the sun - whether it's raining or not, the sun could make an appearance. 

The Asos scarf I am wearing is something I truly adore. It's half shiny purple and half shiny white, with a black gorilla print - how quirky! It adds a splash of fun and colour to an outfit - I have worn it as a headband before too which works really well. I purchased this last year so Asos may bring it back which I hope for all your sakes, but definitely keep your eyes peeled for any more scarves by Asos. 

This dress from Sainsbury's is perfect festival attire. It's loosely knitted so it's slightly cooler than a regular knit item. Also, it has fringing at the bottom which is particularly trendy at the moment. Overall, it just looks rocking and would be perfect to keep you slightly warmer than alternatives which is so helpful if you're in England! 

This small satchel style cross body bag is great! It's real leather so it's of a good quality and the two colour leather makes it a little edgy compared to other bags. It just about has enough space for your phone, purse and keys, so it's ideal if you are travelling around etc. Cross body bags are a must have for festivals I think. 

These sandals by Asos are absolutely fantastic. I have worn these so so much this summer, they're so comfortable, they look great with pretty much everything, although I think they aren't as effective if you're pairing them with full length trousers. They're also wipe clean, which is perfect for every day use - and if you get yourself stuck in the mud at a festival then you can bring some wipes and all will be sorted!!! 

Thanks for checking out the blog, see you tomorrow for an up-cycling special lol, hopefully I have made some wearable items ! 

Angel x

Popular posts from this blog

| Going Back To Basics | 10/10/17 |

Gooood morning, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I wanted to share with you another post from my first fashion photo shoot. This outfit, I feel, is perfect for this transitional period, and is also verging on the smart side of fashion (for me anyway, lol). I really enjoyed piecing together this outfit, and trying to experiment with my personal style. As you all undoubtedly know, I often opt for the comfier garments and that aspect of my style definitely is portrayed through most of my blog posts. But equally, trying something new is exhilarating, particularly with Autumn homing into view so I want to diversify my wardrobe. I am loving the tailored look, and am growing fonder of fitted tops that enhance my body a lot more than a baggy tshirt or oversized jacket would. 

- OUTFIT - Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses Polo Top: Topshop Tailored Trousers: ASOS Boots: Office Bag: Michael Kors



When playing around with your wardrobe pieces and personal style, I think it is incredibl…

| All Women Are Real Women | 07/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G


| OUTFIT - Hat: Asos | Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry | Coat: New Look | Dress: Miss Selfridge | Ankle Boots: Asos |




Morning everyone, and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share with you a very autumnal outfit, that I am dearly in love with. When it comes to planning outfits to shoot, it can honestly take me hours to complete a single look, but this outfit was a rarity in the sense I rustled it up in about twenty minutes, so I am thrilled with the outcome. As I mentioned in my last post, outfit planning and styling is definitely a love/hate situation for me, so finding an outfit that is fleeky with ease is a wonderful feeling.

So, lets begin with the coat. I am a huge lover of coats, and I am admittedly beginning to accumulate quite the collection of jackets and winter coats, however this is my newest addition to my wardrobe coat-wise, and I picked this up on the Asos website. This pea/military style coat is by New Look and was an incredible price of ab…

| Styling For Winter, Without Spending A Fortune | 21/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G
| OUTFIT | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren | Tshirt: Asos | Scarf: Burberry (fake lol) | Jeans: Asos | Cardigan: Liz Claiborne | Boots: Office |


SUP GUYS! How are we all doing this morning? 
I am currently sat on my bed in the late afternoon, with a hot cup of tea to hand (hopefully I won't forget about it), and I am really digging deep in my thoughts in terms of what I want to talk about today. A stressed student, on the cusp of several deadlines and all I can think about is this blog post. Blogging is a funny thing, sometimes it is my ultimate escape where I can just unwind and spill out onto the page whatever springs to mind. But sometimes, blogging can feel overwhelming, like I am being forced to think about my reality in its most raw state, and sometimes life is not all fun and games, and I just don't really want to come to terms with my busy mind. 
Before I babble on about life and bore you all, lets jump straight in to the outfit I have styled for you t…