Skip to main content

| Casual Attire and Non-Casual Success | 20/01/17 |





Another week, another blog post from me to you. This week has been a busy one in terms of University, as I have been beginning new assignments and receiving feedback and grades from last term. So, to say the least I am very smugly sat here listening to Loyle Carner's new album, and reflecting on my grades from last term. By no means did I get A's all across the board, but I feel particularly content with the grades I was granted, because I feel as though I worked really hard on my assignments. I did feel stressed at times, and felt like the feeling of tension was never going to pass. However, I am definitely ready and motivated for a new term full of new assignments that I hope to work just as hard on. 

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but similarly I'm also not completely rubbish academically. I do work hard at everything I do, and unless I put in 110% effort, I feel as though I have not succeeded, regardless of the outcome. So as some advice to you all, I would highly recommend working hard towards your goals, no matter how small and inferior they may seem, because at the end of the day, I always feel assured that I have done my best and so consequently accept my successes and failures in my stride. 



I do not know who this cat belongs to, but it was adamant on getting in shot 90% of the time.

Today's outfit is a little bit casual, and is a pretty standard look for my every day attire. I have been loving reaching for jeans and a shirt a lot of the time recently, which can be portrayed in this post. As it has been ridiculously cold over the past few weeks, I have undoubtedly been layering up to keep warm, which I do love to do in the winter months.




| OUTFIT | Beanie: Monki | Checked Shirt: Noisy May | High Neck Knit Jumper: Soul Rebel | Oversized Tee: ASOS | Jeans: ASOS  | Trainers: Adidas Superstars | Socks: ASOS |




I can only hope that you have all had a great week, and have been pleased with your progress and achievements throughout the last seven days - and beginning of the new year. I will be seeing you all next week for another blog post, which should (fingers crossed) be with the images I have been collating on my new camera, so I am excited for you to let me know what you think. 

On a personal level, I have been having great fun with my Kodak disposable camera, capturing a few moments from my life, which I am incredibly excited to get developed, because I am fond of the unknowing picture quality and ambiguity of what you will be gifted with - most probably a selection of blurred images of random things I am confused as to why I deemed it picture-worthy.

Peace out x



Popular posts from this blog

| Going Back To Basics | 10/10/17 |

Gooood morning, and welcome back to the blog. Today, I wanted to share with you another post from my first fashion photo shoot. This outfit, I feel, is perfect for this transitional period, and is also verging on the smart side of fashion (for me anyway, lol). I really enjoyed piecing together this outfit, and trying to experiment with my personal style. As you all undoubtedly know, I often opt for the comfier garments and that aspect of my style definitely is portrayed through most of my blog posts. But equally, trying something new is exhilarating, particularly with Autumn homing into view so I want to diversify my wardrobe. I am loving the tailored look, and am growing fonder of fitted tops that enhance my body a lot more than a baggy tshirt or oversized jacket would. 

- OUTFIT - Sunglasses: Hindsight Vintage Sunglasses Polo Top: Topshop Tailored Trousers: ASOS Boots: Office Bag: Michael Kors



When playing around with your wardrobe pieces and personal style, I think it is incredibl…

| All Women Are Real Women | 07/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G


| OUTFIT - Hat: Asos | Earrings: Boho Queen Jewelry | Coat: New Look | Dress: Miss Selfridge | Ankle Boots: Asos |




Morning everyone, and welcome back to the blog. Today I wanted to share with you a very autumnal outfit, that I am dearly in love with. When it comes to planning outfits to shoot, it can honestly take me hours to complete a single look, but this outfit was a rarity in the sense I rustled it up in about twenty minutes, so I am thrilled with the outcome. As I mentioned in my last post, outfit planning and styling is definitely a love/hate situation for me, so finding an outfit that is fleeky with ease is a wonderful feeling.

So, lets begin with the coat. I am a huge lover of coats, and I am admittedly beginning to accumulate quite the collection of jackets and winter coats, however this is my newest addition to my wardrobe coat-wise, and I picked this up on the Asos website. This pea/military style coat is by New Look and was an incredible price of ab…

| Styling For Winter, Without Spending A Fortune | 21/11/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G
| OUTFIT | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren | Tshirt: Asos | Scarf: Burberry (fake lol) | Jeans: Asos | Cardigan: Liz Claiborne | Boots: Office |


SUP GUYS! How are we all doing this morning? 
I am currently sat on my bed in the late afternoon, with a hot cup of tea to hand (hopefully I won't forget about it), and I am really digging deep in my thoughts in terms of what I want to talk about today. A stressed student, on the cusp of several deadlines and all I can think about is this blog post. Blogging is a funny thing, sometimes it is my ultimate escape where I can just unwind and spill out onto the page whatever springs to mind. But sometimes, blogging can feel overwhelming, like I am being forced to think about my reality in its most raw state, and sometimes life is not all fun and games, and I just don't really want to come to terms with my busy mind. 
Before I babble on about life and bore you all, lets jump straight in to the outfit I have styled for you t…