Skip to main content

Keeping up with the casual-attire

 
HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS! 

I hope you're having a fabulous Friday doing crazy fun stuff (in which case this may be happy hangover Saturday because you're not likely to be browse- happy tonight) - anyway...
 

 

 

I thought I'd blog about something a bit more personal, an outfit that's more down-to-earth in the sense that it represents my day-to-day style. I am definitely guilty of being a jeans and a nice top kind of gal, and for that, this outfit accurately represents my laziness/ casual daily attire. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunglasses: Topshop
Leather jacket: Heely's
Smock top/ dress: Asos 
Choker: Asos
Jeans: Topshop
Sandals: ????? 

I must admit, the only recent item in this outfit is the choker, and I would definitely recommend taking a look on Asos if you're keen to try out a choker because I have lived in mine all summer. It's so comfortable and I managed to find a style online that I thought would suit my style and look flattering rather than looking like I'm chained up to a lead on a daily basis. Lol. Asos have a great range of chokers and I would say that there's something for everyone. 

As a young woman, I obviously don't have enough money to be purchasing clothes every day and keeping up with every trend (although my bank balance suggests I do my utmost to keep up) so I think it's important to mention that it doesn't matter if you're wearing last years sunglasses or resorting back to those comfy jeans you've had 300 years - it's definitely OK! 

I hope you like this little arrangement of some old bits and pieces that I love to wear - comfort is so important, ha. 

I'll see you all super soon as I'm trying to best to keep on top of blogging and not get behind. I'm sure fellow bloggers can understand how easy it is to sit back and forget/ be too lazy to get up and shoot some pictures for a blog post, but it's completely worth putting in the effort, especially when you guys leave such lovely comments/send messages to say you like reading my blog! So thanks a bunch!!! 

Over and out. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| The Floral Dress | 17/10/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G Morning guys. This post is the final one displaying the photos from my first ever fashion shoot with  Now Photography  so I hope you enjoy as there will be more to come. I truly loved my first ever shoot and so I have decided to continue with this format of blogging. I feel as though I can maintain the personal and intimate side of my blog, while displaying some better quality images that provide a much better representation of the look I aim to achieve, and the details of my styling can be more accurately portrayed.  - OUTFIT - Dress:  ASOS Fishnets:  ASOS Boots:  New Look As you can probably tell, this blog post is entirely central to this gorgeous ASOS number. The floral dress of dreams. Whilst it may not be the simple 'little black dress' that is desirable in everyone's wardrobe, I feel as though this makes me feel just as good. The fit, the pattern, the button detailing and the almighty swish that t

| Keeping Thing's Simple | 26/05/17 |

HEY DUDES... I have been loving this change of weather this week; the continuous downpour of rain was just beginning to dampen my mood (pun very much intended), but now that the sun is shining, I feel very much refreshed and ready to provide summer content for you funky lot.  Before I get cracking, how do we all feel about money? Personally, I find money, and the absence of , utterly stressful. Since leaving home, I've felt overwhelmed at times with the responsibility of handling money; ensuring I have enough money to pay bills on time and so that I never run out. As a student, obviously this can be overbearingly painful at times as student loans aren't the most generous. However, I would honestly love to know if this is it now, for the rest of time, am I going to spend my entire existence feeling concerned about what's in my bank?!?!?!?! WILL THE PAIN EVER END?! Anyway, before I give myself premature grey hair and wrinkles, let's get on with things...

1940's Tea Party - London Fashion Week

It's London Fashion Week  this week, as some of you may already know, so it's a pretty exciting time for those of us who are fashion fanatics! If you follow me on Instagram: @angelhowarth  then you may be aware that in celebration of London Fashion Week  I am going to be blogging every day. Every day this week I will be choosing a time period and dressing accordingly. Fashion has been around for so many years, and to reflect upon how fashion has changed or in fact stayed the same, I thought fashion week was the perfect opportunity to show case this. ENJOY!  So today's look is 1940's inspired. The tea dress I am wearing was purchased from a vintage fair in Leeds: The Kilo Sale . I actually purchased this only a few days ago, but fell in love with it. Thankfully, it actually fits me which was lucky since I never actually tried it on - in fact it fits me like a glove which is a real bonus. There is some slight wear and tear on parts of the dress, however since this seems t