Skip to main content

5 pet hates ...

Evening guys, so I was just browsing on asos and cringing at some of the things I was scrolling through. So I decided to blog about it. Standard. 

I am going to guide you through my top 5 fashion pet hates, the things you will probably never see me wear!!


Number 5: The cropped tank top 

Ok, so I just wanna say that it doesn't bother me if you wear any of the things I put up on my top 5 pet hates, however I just personally do not understand why you like them, that's all. Lol. 
So the cropped tank top. It's tight and makes your boobs look squashed. It also is at the complete wrong height, where your belly button is just peeping out, but it still lets your rolls hang out - not so flattering in my opinion. Already, WHY?! I also feel like it squashes all your middle together and leaves your arms to bulge out and I just end up feeling like I'm being squeezed at the tummy and all my flesh is forced out into my arms - it's just so uncomfortable!!! To be honest, tank tops are fine, they're kinda casual and are good to chill out at home I guess, but I just think they pick out all the wrong places and who wants that?!?!?!

Number 4: PEEP TOES

What on earth is the point in a peep toe?! Ok, so, if it's cold outside, your toes freeze and go purple and verge on falling off. If it's hot, the rest of your toes and feet get all hot and bothered because there's not enough space to breathe. Also, they bloody rub like hell! Those two toes peeping through get all stabbed and hurt by the shitty fake leather and then who even wants to wear them?!?! NOBODY! Most importantly, the nail situation. Ok?! You have to be committed if you're gonna put peep toe shoes on ok you have to plan that shit the day before. Wanna pop on some peep toe shoes to quickly nip out to the shop? NO. You can't do that because if your nail polish isn't on point, then you just can't pull them off the same way. Basically, peep toe shoes are completely impractical and are more effort than they are worth. Period. 

Number 3: the skater skirt 

The skater skirt should be left in 2012 where it belongs because honestly, look at them. They're all poofy and if you've a big ass then it looks 10X bigger and if you've no ass, the skirt unkindly drifts over your butt for everyone to see that you ain't Kimmy K. Skater skirts with their jersey material and little pleats are just a no go for me. I just feel like they're not flattering at all and make you feel about 10 years old and the only thing they match with is well something else from the New Look generation section... Soz. 

Number 2: Capes 

There is something about capes, and the tendency to spew Aztec print all over them and then you can't wear them with anything because it doesn't match, but then you go and wear it anyway because... Yolo? No you don't, don't do it. Unless you're a superhero or you feel the need to put on a small duvet every day, why bother? I do actually own a cape, it's the only thing from my list that I do own. However it's grey, loose knitted and is a polo neck and I kinda feel it isn't your generic cape. I've only worn it a couple times and yes it's very comfy so functionally I recommend capes, but come on, look at them!
Number 1: WHITE jeans

Can we just take a minute to look at these. They look good eh? Wrong. They look ridiculous. They're firstly impractical because you can't sit down anywhere without having a panic attack in case you've settled down in some bird crap or smeared chocolate on your lap or otherwise. Also, they accentuate every single curve or bulge or line or knicker line or butt line or knee crease - it is all revealed through white jeans you may as well not wear any jeans at all. Sinful. Don't do it. Pls. 

Hope you aren't too offended by my post, don't wanna offend just sharing my views lads - rant over. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| The Floral Dress | 17/10/17 |

G O O D  M O R N I N G Morning guys. This post is the final one displaying the photos from my first ever fashion shoot with  Now Photography  so I hope you enjoy as there will be more to come. I truly loved my first ever shoot and so I have decided to continue with this format of blogging. I feel as though I can maintain the personal and intimate side of my blog, while displaying some better quality images that provide a much better representation of the look I aim to achieve, and the details of my styling can be more accurately portrayed.  - OUTFIT - Dress:  ASOS Fishnets:  ASOS Boots:  New Look As you can probably tell, this blog post is entirely central to this gorgeous ASOS number. The floral dress of dreams. Whilst it may not be the simple 'little black dress' that is desirable in everyone's wardrobe, I feel as though this makes me feel just as good. The fit, the pattern, the button detailing and the almighty swish that t

| Festival / Holiday Look No.1 | 20/06/17 |

HELLO HELLO! So this is going to be a little 'saga' of looks I've selected that I think would be super appropriate for your summer holidays, or equally just as good as a festival outfit. I am aiming to make them as realistic as possible, in the sense that each outfit is something that I would actually wear on holiday, and also so that each look is relatively affordable and could incorporate items you already have hidden in your wardrobe, alongside more trend-based pieces. Hopefully, this will be a success and may inspire you while planning your own holiday outfits. I don't know about you guys, but I find it ever so tedious trying to plan holiday outfits, so I feel like this would help me! Lastly, I am going away soon myself, so I am hoping to use these blog posts to document outfit ideas that I will be able to wear myself! ENJOY. - OUTFIT - Top:  Pretty Little Thing Skirt:  ASOS Sunglasses:  Spitfire Earrings:  ASOS Espadrilles:  ASOS

| Keeping Thing's Simple | 26/05/17 |

HEY DUDES... I have been loving this change of weather this week; the continuous downpour of rain was just beginning to dampen my mood (pun very much intended), but now that the sun is shining, I feel very much refreshed and ready to provide summer content for you funky lot.  Before I get cracking, how do we all feel about money? Personally, I find money, and the absence of , utterly stressful. Since leaving home, I've felt overwhelmed at times with the responsibility of handling money; ensuring I have enough money to pay bills on time and so that I never run out. As a student, obviously this can be overbearingly painful at times as student loans aren't the most generous. However, I would honestly love to know if this is it now, for the rest of time, am I going to spend my entire existence feeling concerned about what's in my bank?!?!?!?! WILL THE PAIN EVER END?! Anyway, before I give myself premature grey hair and wrinkles, let's get on with things...